HID Signo 20 Slim Reader, iCLASS, SE/SEOS, Prox, Wiegand, BLE, Pigtail
HID Signo 20 Slim Reader, iCLASS, SE/SEOS, Prox, Wiegand, BLE, Pigtail Version
- Please note this is for the Pigtail version. For the Terminal version, CLICK HERE
A perfect fit for door applications requiring a narrow card reader, the HID Signo Reader 20 supports an unparalleled range of different credential technologies in a variety of form factors including cards, fobs and mobile devices.
Highly Versatile â€“ Support for the widest range of credential technologies, including HID Mobile Access via native Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) capability. Also features Appleâ€™s Enhanced Contactless Polling (ECP) to support credentials in the Apple Wallet.
Unparalleled Performance â€“ Ultra secure storage of cryptographic keys on certified secure element hardware, plus a new surface detection feature that allows the reader to automatically recalibrate and optimize read range performance.
Connected to the Future â€“ All readers include out-of-the-box support for Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure bidirectional communication. Each reader is also designed to be connected and managed remotely without â€œsneakernetâ€ or the need to be physically touched.
HID Signo combines versatility, performance and connected capabilities with the Signo range, setting a new industry benchmark. This range provides a simple and effective approach to secure access control for almost any scenario. Signo readers support past, present and future technologies, making this the perfect reader to transition to a secure authentication technology. The readers can be remotely managed via the reader manager app which empowers the installer to make necessary changes anytime, anywhere.
The HID-20NKS-00 slim profile reader is compatible with all high frequency technologies and has mobile capabilites right out of the box. Its versatility makes it suitable for most installations.
- Operating voltage: 12V DC
- Standby current: 60mA
- Average current: 70mA
- Max current: 250mA
- Operating temp: -35 degrees C to +66 degrees C
- Dimentions: 45mm x 121.5mm x 19.5mm
- Weight: 95g
- Suited for mullion-mount door installations or any flat surface mounting
With support for the widest array of credential technologies â€” past, present and future â€” HID Signo is the perfect choice for those looking to make the transition to a secure authentication technology. HID Signo readers transcend the traditional approach to security by being designed to be connected and managed remotely without needing to physically touch each device. This functionality empowers access control systems to dynamically respond as new needs, configurations or threats arise.
- ÂƒMulti-Layered security to ensure data authenticity and privacyÂƒ
- EAL5+ Certified Secure Element HardwareÂƒ
- Native OSDP secure channel capabilityÂƒ
- Trusted secure authentication using the
- SIO data model ÂƒSupports iCLASS Eliteâ„¢ and Corporate1000 ProgramsMEET
EVERY NEED, ADAPT TO ANY SITUATIONÂƒ
- Go mobile with native Bluetooth and NFC suppor
- tÂƒIntegrated 125 kHz credential read support for easy migrationÂƒ
- Supports over 15 common credential technologies
- ÂƒFlush mount terminal block and pigtail wiring optionsÂƒ
- Robust outdoor performance with an IP65 rating
MANAGE, UPGRADE AND CONFIGURE
- ÂƒEasily and securely managed using HID Reader ManagerÂ®
- ÂƒConfigure via a mobile device or OSDP
- ÂƒUpdate firmware in response to threats
- ÂƒPersonalize by configuring audio visual or keypad settings
- ÂƒDeactivate legacy credential technology to conclude secure migration